Floor lamp cleaning and maintenance tips
Floor lamp cleaning method:
1. If the lamp is non-metallic, it can be wiped with wet cloth to avoid dust accumulation and affect the lighting effect.
2. The key of floor lamp maintenance is moisture-proof, especially the lamps in the bathroom and bathroom and the kitchen headlights, should be installed with moisture-proof lampshade to prevent moisture intrusion and avoid corrosion damage or electric leakage and short circuit.
3. When cleaning the floor lamp shade, use a clean feather duster to gently sweep away the dust, and do not let the lamp shade deform. The lampshade is easy to accumulate gray layer and darken, so it is necessary to clean the lampshade frequently.
4. Do not clean the lamp with water, just wipe it with a dry rag. If you touch the water carelessly, try to wipe it dry. Do not wipe it with a wet rag immediately after turning on the lamp.
Floor lamp maintenance skills:
1. Moisture-proof - Electrical appliances Z is worried about moisture, which will reduce the service life and also cause electrical hazards. Therefore, the key step of floor lamp maintenance is moisture-proof. Whether it is placed in the living room, or the lighting in the bathroom, bathroom and kitchen, it is necessary to install a moisture-proof lamp cover to prevent moisture intrusion, causing corrosion damage or leakage short circuit of lamps.
2. Dust removal - The maintenance of floor lamps also requires frequent dust treatment, especially for the lamp shade of floor lamps. The lamp shade is easy to accumulate dust layer, resulting in darkening and affecting the lighting effect, so it should be cleaned frequently. When cleaning the floor lamp shade, use a clean feather duster to gently sweep away the dust, and do not let the lamp shade deform.
3. Do not switch frequently - try not to switch frequently when using the lamp, because the current through the filament is greater than the current during normal operation at the moment of frequent start of the lamp, making the filament temperature rise sharply and accelerate sublimation, which will greatly reduce its service life, so try to reduce the switch of the lamp.