Representation of lighting
1. Spot light representation: Spot light refers to the light source with a small projection range and concentrated in one direction.
2. Strip light performance: refers to the arrangement of long strip light source strips through the design of lighting light source.
3. Surface light performance: surface light refers to the light-emitting surface made of the exterior wall facade, indoor ceiling or ground.
4. Still light and moving light: still light - the lamp is fixed, the light is still, and the light that does not flicker is still light. Mobile lighting is a mobile lighting method with rich artistic expression. It is a common means in stage lighting and urban neon advertising design.
5. Laser: A laser is a beam of light emitted by a laser. The medium for producing laser beam includes crystal, glass, gas and fuel solution.